A three in one tour:
a) matatu experience
b) local market
c) cooking local cuisines at home
Its tailor made to suite every one with any dietary restrictions including vegans and vegetarian
Come lets explore the rich flavors of Kenyan and Indian cuisines in this interactive cooking class in an authentic Kenyan home in westlands.
Enjoy your meal privately with family, friends and travelers from all over the world in a peaceful, tranquil environment of westlands and experience Kenyan hospitality like never before. Be prepared to get your hands dirty as I show you step by step and Learn the secrets and techniques of cooking with spices firsthand...
1) start off at the mall westlands outside naivas supermarket
2) proceed to the local market to buy the fresh produce and you will be able to enjoy a ride on a matatu(public transport)
3) interact with the local vendors...Then we will head to my home, where you will enjoy a home-cooked Kenyan authetuc breakfast in an authentic Kenyan home let alone learning how to make it
4) Experience how the locals eat and entertain every day in the privacy of my home
5) listening to the music from all over the world and there is enough room for dancing as we cook, I will offer you fruits and water free of change.
6) Cooking is my passion,and with hundreds of tried-and-tested family recipes that are guaranteed to make you want to come back