In my experience, You will learn how to cook Udon noodle and tempura from scratch. People think Tempura is oily and not healthy, but my Tempura is not! I will teach you how to cook it in healthy way. Vegans and vegetarians are also welcome!
Also, you will learn Japanese food culture, history and meaning of common phrase we use. I will also talk about food culture of Hokkaido, too. I only use ingredients which you can find alternatives when you go back to your country. So I’m sure you can enjoy my cooking and I hope you will make Japanese food to your family/friends when you go back:)
Here is my contenst!
1. Let's talk with me! I can speak English a little!
2. Start to cook Udon dough from Flour!
- It's easy because You can use food processor:)
3. Spreading Udon dough!
4. Cutting it!
5. Boiling it!
6. Next. let's cook tempura!
7. Cutting all ingredients!
8. Making batter!
9. frying it!
4. Let's eat it with talking:)