You will learn how to cook comfort Jordanian dishes from my Grandma’s recipes but with an international modern twist that is very easy to duplicate back home. Examples are (Jordanian Bedouin Sajieh with Pesto or Freekeh risotto).
Itinerary: The experience will last for 3 hours per the following:
1) Guest welcome (Jordanian style), with Arabic coffee and dates, while talking about the Jordanian culture and providing few tips about Amman city.
2) Each guest up to six will be assigned her / his tools and have a hands-on cooking lesson.
3) We will cook then eat a Jordanian tray that includes two starters and two main dishes.
4) Vegan and vegetarian dishes are available and can be customized per request.
5) Soft drinks are provided; guests are free to bring their favorite beverages.
The cooking lesson will take place in my recently renovated kitchen especially customized to host the cooking experience, I will also explain /talk and provide samples of my grandma’s secret spice recipe, a spice mix that is flavor base for most Jordanian dishes and provide a unique flavor that is not easy to replicate.