Aller directement au contenu
    Continuez pour accéder aux résultats suggérés
    Informations sur le COVID-19
    Pour consulter les options d'annulation et de remboursement, rendez-vous sur votre tableau de bord. Les réservations éligibles dans le cadre de notre Politique relative aux cas de force majeure peuvent être annulées avant l'arrivée, sans pénalités ni conséquences sur votre statut de Superhost.

    Expériences incluant des activités sportives en Nouvelle-Galles du Sud

    These information pages can help you get started in learning about some of the laws and registration requirements that may apply to your trips or experiences on Airbnb. These pages include summaries of some of the rules that may apply to different sorts of activities, and contain links to government resources that you may find helpful.*

    Please understand that these information pages are not comprehensive, and are not legal advice. If you are unsure about how local laws or this information may apply to you or your trip or experience, we encourage you to check with your city or an attorney.

    Please note that we don’t update this information in real time, so you should confirm that the law has not changed recently.

    What are some of the basic principles?

    Your guests’ health and safety should always come first. For example, take care to use safe equipment and reputable suppliers where relevant. Ask your guests in advance about their skill level and any other factors that may impact their ability to participate in the experience. If you are providing fitness services, ex: personal training, you should also consider becoming a registered exercise professional.

    Do I need a special licence or permit to offer a sports-based experience?

    This will depend on which sport your experience involves and where you plan to host the experience.

    If your experience includes any kind of personal training and/or fitness group activities in a public open space (ex: boxing, 'boot camps', surfing, swimming, diving, yoga, pilates or tai chi), most local councils will require you to apply for a permit. The permits may restrict the way in which you can offer these (ex: in relation to the use of music, lighting and signage, and how many sessions you can offer), and usually involve a fee. To be eligible for a permit for certain activities, you may need to be accredited for that activity (ex: surf instructing). Please contact the relevant local council for information on the permit applicable to your experience (for instance, the relevant council for activities at Bondi Beach is the Waverley Council).

    If your experience will involve any kind of combat sports (ex: boxing, kick boxing or martial arts), you and all of your participants will need to be registered as combat sports industry participants. This will involve a fee of $100-$480, depending on what role you have. Once registered, all participants must comply with an industry code of conduct. You'll need a further registration if you plan to hold a combat sport contest.

    In addition to these permits, you should also make sure you have the applicable accreditation for your sport if you are offering training or instructor services. It is industry standard for personal trainers to become Registered Exercise Professional with Fitness Australia, but this is not a legal requirement in NSW. However, if you are planning to offer fitness instruction, you may want to consider getting registered, as many venues (including some councils) require this to be able to use their spaces and facilities.

    Do I need a special licence or permit if I won't be teaching or instructing the sport?

    Many councils will require permits for any kind of group fitness activity if it is for commercial purposes in a public open space - please see the information above in relation to such permits.

    My experience involves a water-based activity - do I need any special licences to operate certain vessels?

    You may require a licence to operate certain vessels. For instance, if your experience involves a motorised boat or personal watercraft (ex: a jetski), the operation of a motorised boat or personal watercraft will require a licence, which will come with safety and other restrictions. Read more.

    In addition, vessels used in diving operations must comply with requirements as to the relevant lights to display. Read more If you operate a vessel requiring a licence, you should be familiar and up-to-date with the applicable rules.

    If you are unsure as to whether you require a licence for your activity, you may contact Roads & Maritime Services for more information.

    *Airbnb is not responsible for the reliability or correctness of the information contained in any links to third party sites (including any links to legislation and regulations).

    Avez-vous reçu l'aide dont vous aviez besoin ?