The Villa was designed in 1932 by the most renowned architect of that time, Marcello Piacentini, and consists of two elegant apartments that can comfortably host altogether 10 guests.
The property is located in Portovenere County and features an amazing, well furnished, 5000 m2 or 1.3 ac park, overlooking from a privileged position the open water of the Gulf of La Spezia .
It also features 101 m or 300 ft of private coastline with private platforms and smooth access to the water.
Parking gratuit sur place
Points à retenir
- Pas de fête ni de soirée
- Animaux de compagnie acceptés
- Logement fumeur