This is a spacious 1 bedroom flat in the basement of our family home, which we rent when my daughter is travelling for work. Perfect for two, though it has a sofa bed too. It is moments from the bustle of Camberwell, a bus ride or walk to Peckham and Brixton. It is also very well-connected to central London (via buses and Denmark Hill station. Oval tube is 15 mins walk). Above the flat is our family home and we are always on hand for advice and local recommendations.
Points à retenir
- Présence d'animaux de compagnie sur place - We have an old friendly dog and cat who live upstairs in the family home.
- Restrictions applicables aux équipements - The wifi is good in the living room and dining room - not as strong in the bedroom.
- Pas d'espace de stationnement sur place - There is 24 hour paid parking in the supermarket nearby (2 min walk away).
- Nuisances sonores possibles - It is a family home with the kitchen above the flat, but we do our best to keep quiet when our daughter or guests are in.
- Le logement comprend des marches ou escaliers - There is a small flight of stairs down to the basement entrance.
- Certains espaces sont partagés - The garden is shared with us and with our daughter who lives in the converted garage.