Room "Pink" is a cozy Double bed room with private bathroom. Ideal for one person or a small family (possible one extra bed).
Kronenberg Villa was built in 1927 as the former residence of wealthy industrialists from the interwar period and is one of the most valuable objects representing the Art Deco style. Located in a quiet, leafy corner of the city and surrounded by gardens, offers guests a restful stay.
Noteworthy is a very convenient location. The Main Market Square, the center of the Old Krakow can can be reached by walk in 15 minutes.
The proximity to public transport provides:
- Direct access to train and bus station and the International Airport of Pope John Paul II ..
- Good connections to the Wawel Castle and Kazimierz, as well as important in terms of tourist towns, such as Wieliczka, Wadowice and Auschwitz, the historic monastery of Benedictine in Tyniec and many others.
Kronenberg Villa features colourfully decorated rooms with private or shared bathrooms and a suite with a fully equipped kitchen complex.
There is a common dining room, which features a fridge, oven, dishwasher, toaster, crockery and cutlery and plates. The dining room has a direct output on a terrace with umbrellas and tables. Televisions are equipped both rooms as the dining room.
Guests can enjoy free private parking and Wi-Fi.
In the vicinity of Villa there are:
- Sport centers (gyms, swimming pool, sauna)
- Well-stocked grocery stores and the famous New Kleparz marketplace where
Traditional Highlander cheeses are sold (oscypki), and in season fresh forest berries and
- Gas station
In addition, Villa organizes lectures on Krakow, its history, architecture and tradition; meetings with travellers and writers, book promotions, exhibitions and evenings of Argentine Tango, to which our guests are cordially invited.
Parking gratuit sur place
Télévision par câble
Points à retenir
- Animaux de compagnie acceptés
- Fêtes et événements possibles